RKPK20 Prototype Project PCB designed for use with PIC16F1459 - Self Build Kit
RKPK20 Prototype PCB.
Product Code: RKPK20 KIT
RKPK20 Prototype Project Board - designed to be fully compatible with PIC® and PicKit®
- A low cost and simple method of prototyping 20 pin PIC® projects
- Can be used with most PIC® 20 pin Microcontrollers
- Has been designed for use with PicKit programmers from Microchip
- Manufactured using a double sided professional double sided PCB
- Incorporates a large prototype area with plated through holes
- Includes a software download socket
- Input and outputs are accessed via plated through holes around the MCU
- The prototyping area has 0V 3V3 5V and 12V power rails
- The unit can either powered by battery or DC mains supply
- Incorporates 7805 and LD1117V33 voltage regulators
- The regulated 5V output is available at a terminal block
- Available as a kit or blank PCB and also with various 20 pin PIC MCUs
- An excellent method for students and hobbyists to produce PIC® projects
- Documentation and PDF schematic available
For other QTYs, types etc please contact me.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!